The Victorian Government created the Geelong Authority to advise the Minister for Planning on strategies to attract investment to central Geelong and on major planning applications to help create jobs and drive growth in Geelong.
Members of the Geelong Authority
- Chair Prof. Roz Hansen – Urban and regional planner with extensive public and private sector project experience
- Mr Robert Costa — Chairman of Costa Group Holdings and Geelong Regional Innovation and Investment Fund
- Ms Janet Dore — Former CEO of the Traffic Accident Commission
- Ms Jill Smith — General Manager of Geelong Performing Arts Centre
- Rory Costelloe – Executive Director Villawood Properties
- Mark Edmonds BA FAICD – Executive Director MRE Consulting Pty Ltd, Non Executive Director Chamber of Commerce and Barwon Community Legal Service
Terms of Reference
The Terms of Reference for the Geelong Authority can be found here Terms of Reference (PDF, 2.0 MB)
To contact the Geelong Authority email Geelong.Authority@delwp.vic.gov.au or phone (03) 5226 4878.