Amendment C209moon proposes to replace an existing Incorporated Plan Overlay and Incorporated Plan Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School Master Plan 1998-2008 with a new Development Plan Overlay and 2017 Master Plan to guide the future development of the Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School.
Amendment C209moon will amend (change) the Moonee Valley Planning Scheme. If approved, it will:
- Amend Map 12IPO to remove the Incorporated Plan Overlay Schedule 6 from the site;
- Insert new Map 12 DPO to apply the Development Plan Overlay Schedule 9 to the site;
- Amend Schedule 6 to Clause 43.03 Incorporated Plan Overlay to delete reference to Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School and retain reference to Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School only;
- Insert a new Schedule 9 “Lowther Hall School Master Plan” to Clause 43.04 Development Plan Overlay;
- Amend Clause 72.03 to include reference to Map 12DPO; and
- Amend Clause 72.04 to delete Incorporated Plan Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School Master Plan 1998-2008.
Panel or Committee
A Panel has been appointed to consider submissions to Amendment C209 to the Moonee Valley Planning Scheme. At the request of Council, the Minister for Planning appointed the Panel as an Advisory Committee on 20 May 2021 to consider the planning merits of the proposed Lowther Hall Master Plan 2017-2027.
Terms of reference
The Minister for Planning issued a Terms of Reference (PDF, 192.8 KB) on 20 May 2021.
Advisory Committee members
- Kathy Mitchell (Chair)
- Peter Edwards
The Directions Hearing was held on Friday 30 April 2021 by videoconference.
On Day 1 of the Hearing on 24 May 2021, both Council and the Proponent considered the matter should be adjourned to enable time for the Panel/Advisory Committee to contact all parties to advise them of the Advisory Committee appointment and the Terms of Reference. After considering this request, the Panel/Advisory Committee agreed.
The Hearing will be reconvened on 13, 14, and 15 July 2021. A revised Hearing timetable has been published on this website in the documents tab.
The Hearing will be held in-person at Planning Panels Victoria , Hearing Room 1 (Ground Floor, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne).
Panel / Advisory Committee report
The Advisory Committee is required to submit its report in writing as soon as practicable but no later than 30 business days from the completion of the hearing.
Please Planning Panels Victoria for further information at:
☎ Phone: (03) 8508 2691
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documentation relating to this project can be found here.