Update 4 February 2020
Kaufland Australia has formally advised the Kaufland Stores in Victoria Advisory Committee that they will no longer be pursuing their interests in the Advisory Committee process. As such, the Committee will not make any findings or provide recommendations to the Minister for Planning on the Tranche 3 (Braybrook, Highton and Pakenham) sites.
The Tranche 4 and 5 sites referred by the Minister for Planning to the Committee will not proceed through the Advisory Committee process.
Proponent: Kaufland Australia Pty Ltd.
The Minister for Planning has appointed an Advisory Committee to provide advice and recommendations on the proposed rollout of six supermarket based stores and an associated national headquarters in metropolitan Melbourne. Further store sites may be referred to the Advisory Committee in a future phase.
The following sites have been referred to the Advisory Committee for consideration:
Tranche 1 sites:
Tranche 2 sites:
- 1126-1146 Centre Road, Oakleigh South
- 1550 Pascoe Vale Road, Coolaroo
- 1158 Nepean Highway, Mornington
The Minister for Planning referred a further nine sites to the Advisory Committee on 29 August 2019
Tranche 3 sites:
- 795 Princes Highway, Pakenham (Cardinia)
- 140-156 Colac Road, Highton (Greater Geelong)
- 81-85 Ashley Street, Braybrook (Maribyrnong)
Tranche 4 sites:
Dates for the notice period and public hearing for Tranche 4 will be provided on this page when they are available.
- 340 Evans Road, Lyndhurst (Casey)
- 1-9 Regency Drive, Narre Warren (Casey)
- 69-83 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool (Warrnambool)
Tranche 5 sites:
Dates for the notice period and public hearing for Tranche 5 will be provided on this page when they are available.
- 121-129 Edwards Road, Kennington (Greater Bendigo)
- 525-535 McDonalds Road, South Morang (Whittlesea)
- 932 Sydney Road, Coburg North (Moreland)
For more information on the Inquiry process, get in contact via the details below:
Planning Panels Victoria
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 08/10/20