As part of the government's efforts to facilitate the development of a BTR sector in Victoria, three initiatives are being undertaken:
- establishment of an Industry Working Group to advise on growing the BTR sector
- establishment of this Advisory Committee
- the development of a model agreement subject to section 173 of the Act.
This Advisory Committee has been appointed by the Minister for Planning to provide a consistent, timely and transparent process for assessing the planning merits of planning permit applications for Build to Rent developments for an initial 12-month period.
Have Your Say
There are currently no referrals with the Standing Advisory Committee.
- For questions about the build to rent proposals and call-in process, please contact:
Development Approvals, DELWP
☎ Phone:1800 789 386
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions on the Advisory Committee and Public Hearing Process, please contact:
- Planning Panels Victoria
✉ Email: email@example.com
Panel or Committee
The Committee has not received any project referrals.
Further information will be provided on this page when a referral is received.
Terms of Reference
Advisory Committee Members
- Sarah Carlisle (Chair)
- Geoff Underwood (Deputy Chair)
- Annabel Paul
- Ann Keddie
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies (DOC, 54.5 KB).