The Government Land Standing Advisory Committee was appointed in July 2015 to consider planning proposals for land owned, proposed to be owned in the future or to facilitate the delivery of priority projects by the Victorian Government.
The Minister for Planning signed its terms of reference (PDF, 1.8 MB).
- Lester Townsend (Chair)
- Brett Davis (Deputy Chair)
- Mandy Elliott (Deputy Chair)
- Gordon Anderson
- Alan Chuck
- Jenny Fraser
- Rachael O'Neill
- John Ostroff
- Tania Quick
- Cazz Redding
- Lynn Sweeney.
View our committee member biographies (DOC, 57.0 KB).
The Committee has submitted its final report to the Minister for Planning for all of the sites listed below.
- 1000 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
- 16-18 Spring Street, Box Hill
- The former Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, 2 St Andrews Place, East Melbourne
- 22 Paynters Road, Hill End
- 3-5 Rollo Street, Yarragon
- 69B Harvey Street, Anglesea
- 430 Blackshaws Road, Altona North (former Altona Gate Primary School) (approved as GC51)
- 103A Grieve Parade, Altona (former Altona West Primary School)
- 31 Radford Road, Reservoir
- 74-76 Glasgow Avenue, Reservoir (former Ruthven Primary School)
- 95 Station Road and 814 Ballarat Road, Deer Park (former Deer Park Primary School) (approved as GC51)
- 27 Driscoll Road, Kealba (former Kealba Secondary College) (approved as GC51)
- 32A Green Gully Road, Keilor (former Calder Rise Primary School) (approved as GC46)
- Eliza Street, Keilor Park (former Keilor Park Primary School) (approved as GC51)
- 18-24 Robertsons Road, 16-28 McCubbin Drive, Taylors Lakes (undeveloped school site) (approved as GC51)
- 145 Studley Road, Heidelberg (Austin Hospital)
- Part 48 Rona Street, Reservoir
- 1 Hopetoun Avenue, Brunswick West
- 181 Jetty Road, Rosebud
- 95 Williamson Road, South Morang
- 510 Swan Street, Richmond (approved as Yarra C240)
- 8-20 & part of 22-28 Phillip Street, Dallas (approved as Amendment GC46)
- 1080 Frankston-Flinders Road, Somerville (approved as Amendment GC52)
- Corner Wills and Brudenell Street, St Arnaud (approved as Amendment GC51)
If you would like an update on the status of any of these sites, please visit the Fast Track Government Land service webpage.
If you have any queries on the Advisory Committee process, including questions about the information session, timetable, public hearing or final report, please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org