Download the 2016 Urban Development Program Reports:
- There is potential supply of approximately 372,000 lots in Melbourne’s Growth Areas with 203,000 of these lots at a development ready stage
- There are around 247,000 dwellings under construction, planned or mooted over the next ten years in major residential redevelopments throughout Melbourne’s established areas
- Industrial consumption across metropolitan Melbourne reached 298 hectares which is the highest level of activity since the Global Financial Crisis
The Subregional Overview Maps show each of the existing and proposed broadhectare residential areas, major residential redevelopment sites, as well as existing and proposed industrial areas.
- Inner Map (PDF, 606.1 KB)
- Eastern Map (PDF, 960.2 KB)
- Northern Map (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Southern Map (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Western Map (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Urban Development Program
Download the Urban Development Program (UDP) residential and industrial land supply data. The file contains five spatial data files; you’ll need MapInfo software to use them.
Page last updated: 05/07/19