- More than 197,900 development ready residential lots in Melbourne's growth areas
- Around 240,000 dwellings under construction, planned or mooted over the next ten years in major residential redevelopments in established areas
- More than 25,700 hectares of industrially zoned land across metropolitan Melbourne with approximately 7,000 hectares of that being vacant
Download the 2015 Urban Development Program Report:
The Subregional Overview Maps show each of the existing and proposed broadhectare residential areas, major residential redevelopment sites, as well as existing and proposed industrial areas.
- 2015 Urban Development Program Overview Map - Inner (PDF, 839.5 KB)
- 2015 Urban Development Program Overview Map - Eastern (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- 2015 Urban Development Program Overview Map - Northern (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Development Program Overview Map - Southern (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- 2015 Urban Development Program Overview Map - Western (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Urban Development Program data
Download the Urban Development Program (UDP) residential and industrial land supply data. The file contains five spatial data files; you’ll need MapInfo software to use them.
Page last updated: 22/10/19